Re: My email to Miami Dade College's Alumni Foundation
Re: My email to Miami Dade College's Alumni Foundation -- Jim Top of thread Forum
Posted by:
Sulla ®

06/11/2005, 14:58:58
Author Profile

Edit
Alert Moderators

Hi Jim,

I hope something can be done. I'm very upset because my son just sent me and e-mail that this Mr Padron sent  him. He is attending University in another state. Can you believe it?

-----Original Message-----
From: Dr. Eduardo Padron
To: MDC-STUDENTS@LISTS.MDC.EDU
Sent: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 13:48:42 -0400
Subject: Prem Rawat: "Peace Is Possible"

Dear Students:

Throughout history, there has been no greater concern than the need for peace. Certainly, that is true today.

On Thursday, June 16th, at 7:30pm, MDC is proud to present Prem Rawat "Peace is Possible." Prem Rawat has traveled the globe presenting a simple, straightforward message: peace is found, not in politics or treaties, but within each person. Peace has always existed, waiting to be felt.

I extend a special invitation to you to attend this event. By attending, you will also be helping to benefit the United Nations World Food Programme, the largest humanitarian organization in the world.

You can register for the event in three ways:

n      <![endif]>Free vouchers are available at all Student Life offices but they can only be redeemed on the day of the event and only if tickets remain.
n      <![endif]>Ticketmaster ($10 plus Ticketmaster charges) http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0D003AACD58435D2?artistid—1189&majorcatid005&minorcatid4
n      <![endif]>Knight Center Box Office ($10 - no extra charges)

For more information click on www.mdc.edu/peace_is_possible for the website of the event.

I hope to see you at Prem Rawat "Peace is Possible."

Sincerely,

Eduardo J. Padrón

Dr. Eduardo J. Padrón
President
Miami Dade College
300 Northeast 2nd Avenue
Miami, Florida 33132
(305) 237-3404
(305) 237-3109 (fax)

Miami Dade College is compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2004. To opt-out of future email announcements, please visit http://optout.mymdc.net.

Modified by Sulla at Sat, Jun 11, 2005, 14:59:24

Previous Recommend Current page Next

Replies to this message