Archive
Posted by:
Will ®

01/06/2006, 10:29:34
Author Profile

Alert Forum Admin

A new story from Maharaji, A Voice for Peace:

Maharaji’s vision: from one to thousands

During the last two months of 1971, while listening, seeing, and interacting with Maharaji almost every day in India, an extraordinary awakening took place in my life.  Just the possibility of expressing my own feeling of peace and joy to others who might be thirsty for the same experience, appeared awesome to me. I wrote out my resume and presented it to Maharaji, including four possible locations I could volunteer my work if accepted: India, New York City, Sweden, and Colombia where my parents were living and I still had resources available to me. Weeks passed, during which he would joke with me about having read my letter, and then he would change the subject.

A couple of days before I was to depart from Deli, I unexpectedly saw Maharaji speaking to a few people. As soon as he saw me, he stretched his arm pointing directly at me and said, “You must go to Colombia and prepare my way because I'm going to go there this year.”  Then he asked, “How many were you when you started in America?” “Six or seven,” I responded. “And how many of you are here now?” “About 400,” I said. Then he proceeded, “You see, it always starts with one person, and then there will be dozens, and then hundreds, and thousands!” He continued speaking to me for a long time. Right there and then, I definitely understood the possibility of his message being spread all over the world, of Maharaji reaching out to the hearts of thousands of people, and this amazing opportunity for me to be part of such an undertaking.

Gita Bai, early student of Maharaji

Modified by Will at Fri, Jan 06, 2006, 10:31:51

Previous Recommend Current page Next

Replies to this message

Re: How many Columbians are there in Columbia?
Re: How many premies are there in Columbia? -- Will Top of thread Archive
Posted by:
Lexy ®

01/06/2006, 17:15:01
Author Profile

Alert Forum Admin

There are lots of lovely Columbians in this South Coast English town ,in absolutely no hurry to go back there!

Modified by Lexy at Fri, Jan 06, 2006, 17:18:01

Previous Recommend Current page Next