So did he go or didn't he..........
  Archive
Posted by:
PatD ®

01/03/2006, 14:41:12
Author Profile

Alert Forum Admin

...........to the funeral of a man who did so much for him. I mean, how many plutocrats get to have their Howard Hughes type security paranoia taken care of by a professional soldier, free of charge.

If you don't know how much that stuff costs in the world of maya, just think of a number & multiply it by the square root of infinity, or even, don't bother.............

My own view is that he should've gone, but I don't know whether he did or not.  I notice from the comments made on the threads about this below, that there are, as usual , many ways of looking at this, & you know what.

Whatever he did, he's between a rock & a hard place. He can't win either way, & after all those years when he insisted to us that WE couldn't win, that we were lost in a paradoxical universe without him, it's only poetic justice that he's now in the same position.

What makes it even better is that his position, far from being illusory, as ours was in the real world,  is real in the real world.

Previous Recommend Current page Next

Replies to this message

Anybody know..........
Re: So did he go or didn't he.......... -- PatD Top of thread Archive
Posted by:
Premie_Spouse ®

01/04/2006, 11:13:48
Author Profile

Alert Forum Admin

Yeah, I was wondering that, too.  No big PR news announcement.  He must not have been able to twist it to make himself look good...yet.  But I've got a pint at the pub here that says he's got somebody working on it....if he troubled his fat ass to go....which I sincerely doubt.

I don't know, but probably not......
Re: Anybody know.......... -- Premie_Spouse Top of thread Archive
Posted by:
Joe ®

01/04/2006, 12:28:45
Author Profile

Alert Forum Admin

Rawat likes to show up at "prestigious" places when he is in complete control.  So, the cult rents halls owned by the UN, or at Harvard, or Oxford, or whatever, and Rawat gets up and does his gig.  I think Rawat wouldn't be so comfortable at West Point at a funeral, where he isn't the center of attention, and he might have to interact with people who don't think he's the Perfect Master.

So, I don't know for sure, but given Rawat's history, I doubt it.

I have been informed by someone who knows, that Rawat did not show up at the other memorial event in Virginia.

Modified by Joe at Wed, Jan 04, 2006, 12:31:03