Posted by:
Jean-Michel ®

02/01/2006, 11:05:52
Author Profile

Alert Forum Admin

Someone just forwarded me this:

Dear Keys Borrower:

We are happy to announce that the Keys project has
been successful in North America, with currently over 3,200 participants and the
likelihood of many more.  Borrowers have expressed heartfelt appreciation that
the Keys are available.

To continue this success, we are asking all
borrowers to honor their agreements to return the material promptly.  Many of
the DVDs that people have borrowed are now overdue for return.  There is only a
limited supply of Keys materials, so it is only fair to return them within four
months so the next borrower will be able to enjoy them.  If more than 4 months
is needed to complete viewing, it is possible to get an extension. Information
about extensions can be obtained by contacting Keys Customer Service at
ordersupport@visionsintl.org" style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;">ordersupport@visionsintl.org or
by calling 1-646-777-6400, or by posting a question to the Help Section of the
Keys ordering website at
www.visionsintl.org.

We have sent
along some answers to questions frequently asked about borrowing and lending
policies for Keys material.

Thank you for your considering other
borrowers and honoring your agreement to return materials
promptly.

Sincerely,
The North American Keys Team

+++++

For some reason they are not all being returned and this may be causing a
problem because there are only so many of them.  Funny.  Everyone probably gets
bored half way through the series and forgets about them.

Previous Recommend Current page Next

Replies to this message

So EV: "The North American Keys Team"
Re: Lost Keys ? What's going on ? -- Jean-Michel Top of thread Archive
Posted by:
Joe ®

02/01/2006, 11:31:49
Author Profile

Alert Forum Admin

It's just so funny.  By the way, I assume that the vast majority of the borrowers are premies, as Rawat has emphasized that the current cult members should get re-indoctrinated.  But I can see how even die-hard devotees would get a bit bored listening to Rawat's whiney voice for-- hat is it, 100 hours or something?-- and "the keys" might get put behind the DVD player gathering dust while everybody watches the DVD of "Crash," which is, by the way, one hell of a good movie.

Modified by Joe at Wed, Feb 01, 2006, 11:35:06

Re: So EV: "The North American Keys Team"
Re: So EV: "The North American Keys Team" -- Joe Top of thread Archive
Posted by:
toby ®

02/01/2006, 12:08:15
Author Profile

Alert Forum Admin

Die hard premies got a chance to get their rawat aproofed knowledge dvd's that ought to have the power to reveal the utmost knowledge by videorecorder. After spending tens of thousands of dollars over the decades to see their rare master, you cannot expect them to return the living canned truth once they got hold of it. No matter if it is boring, they believe in it that is what counts. To appeal to their sense of humanity to take care of the next ones is really funny, cause rawat demolished all those "concepts" as "love your neighbor" or compassion.

toby

It's the lord
Re: Re: So EV: "The North American Keys Team" -- toby Top of thread Archive
Posted by:
Premie_Spouse ®

02/01/2006, 12:24:16
Author Profile

Alert Forum Admin

These DVDs are the lord, though most premies would deny that.  Many are not going to let go of them.  I've been in enough premie houses and seen enouigh stuff that I know EV would give a lot to get back, to know that the keys are not all going to be returned.  Of course, they can't get the next one until they return the last one.  Is Key Three even available?  No word here.  Premies will hold on to Key Two until they are sure of getting their next fix. 

Speaking of stuff EV would like to get back, anybody see the LOTU on velvet painting?  He's in his Krishna trick-or-treat costume.  Holy crap, that will make you wash your eyes out with soap!  EV monitors:  I know where it is.  Contact me and we'll talk.

Re: It's the lord
Re: It's the lord -- Premie_Spouse Top of thread Archive
Posted by:
toby ®

02/01/2006, 12:51:21
Author Profile

Alert Forum Admin

they'll not gonna give it back until they manage to break the copy protection, even if there might have been a silent post that illegal copied dvds don't have the grace.

toby

How big is the LOTU on velvet painting?
Re: It's the lord -- Premie_Spouse Top of thread Archive
Posted by:
Nigel ®

02/02/2006, 11:17:06
Author Profile

Alert Forum Admin

Any chance you could get it scanned/photographed and uploaded? - it sounds an absolute delight. 

Damn big
Re: How big is the LOTU on velvet painting? -- Nigel Top of thread Archive
Posted by:
Premie_Spouse ®

02/02/2006, 14:32:20
Author Profile

Alert Forum Admin

It's damn big, like 2 feet by 3 feet.  But, then, it would have to be to hold his lardship.  It seemed as if it were part of an altar-like set-up, which at that time, I think I decided I must have been wrong about as I was sure no one in their right mind would make such a thing.  Now, I realize that my first impression was probably correct.  If I ever get a chance to photograph it, I sure will.  I think I was too stunned the first time I saw it.  Plus I hadn't found EPO or the forums then and for all I knew, I was the only one in the world who felt the way I did about Roly-Poly Rawat.  And we haven't been back there for a while.  But I'll keep the camera handy just in case....

Velvet Jesus "Painting" at Divine Residence
Re: Damn big -- Premie_Spouse Top of thread Archive
Posted by:
OTS ®

02/02/2006, 16:01:02
Author Profile

Alert Forum Admin

Truth story:  One day the Lord of the Universe brought home from a gas station artwork sale a 2 x 3 foot black velvet depiction of Jesus at the Last Supper table and hung it up in his residence living room wall.  Tacky?  Up for debate; yet there is no debating society among the followers of the Living Lord (who has come again, he said, but with more power than Buddha, Krishna and Ram). A few months later, after travelling the world (and just let me once again reiterate like a good premie lapdog what an exhausting schedule the Lord keeps, travelling the world to bring his message and teachings to all his children. Man, does he ever take a vacation?  -- Well, OTS, yes, he does, like his entire life is just one big vacation?), he returned home to find the artwork gone.  He threw a fcukin fit.  Everybody's main, Bob Mishler, had sent it away to storage somwhere.  The Lord wanted the picture back upon his wall within 24 hours or heads were going to literally roll.  The picture was returned by a sheepish-looking Divine Light Mission Presdient (Bob Mishler).  It was touch and go for a while there at the Divine Residence.  Captain Quigg, he certainly was.

Re: Velvet Jesus "Painting" at Divine Residence
Re: Velvet Jesus "Painting" at Divine Residence -- OTS Top of thread Archive
Posted by:
Marianne ®

02/02/2006, 19:15:31
Author Profile

Alert Forum Admin

Velvet Jesus?!!!! Hahahaha
Posted by:
Marianne ®

02/02/2006, 19:18:48
Author Profile

Alert Forum Admin

Was there a velvet wall hanging with dogs playing poker in the house too?

What kind of "art" was in the residence, OTS? Anything besides Velvet Jesus and images of LOTU?

Marianne

What kind of 'art' at the res?
Re: Velvet Jesus?!!!! Hahahaha -- Marianne Top of thread Archive
Posted by:
Nigel ®

02/02/2006, 20:09:33
Author Profile

Alert Forum Admin

I heard that aurally it was 'Frampton Comes Alive' and Steve Miller's 'Fly Like an Eagle'.  But maybe that's what Jesus, Buddha and Krishna like too.  I'd prefer my saviour to be into Sonny Rollins and Radiohead, but who am I - a wee speck of dust on the path he walks upon - to judge?

Re: What kind of 'art' at the res?
Re: What kind of 'art' at the res? -- Nigel Top of thread Archive
Posted by:
Padre Mickey ®

02/03/2006, 21:07:08
Author Profile

Alert Forum Admin

Re: Velvet Jesus "Painting" at Divine Residence
Posted by:
Padre Mickey ®

02/03/2006, 21:03:02
Author Profile

Alert Forum Admin

Modified by Padre Mickey at Fri, Feb 03, 2006, 21:04:56

some ex artist should do a velvet rawat.
Re: Re: Velvet Jesus "Painting" at Divine Residence -- Padre Mickey Top of thread Archive
Posted by:
bill ®

02/04/2006, 01:44:30
Author Profile

Alert Forum Admin

I know that painting
Re: Damn big -- Premie_Spouse Top of thread Archive
Posted by:
Aunt Bea ®

02/03/2006, 14:18:25
Author Profile

Alert Forum Admin

unless there are more than one. If I recall correctly, it was up in the meditation room in the first ashram I lived at in Kew Gardens in Queens, NY. And a very smelly place that was, brimming with all the unwashed brethren and their odorifying feet. Actually I think the painting/picture was first in the satsang room, but then, when it was deemed too unfathomable for the throbbing masses that were waitiing for the good word, it was moved to a more discrete though no less holy abode. I think the face and hands were photographic but the rest of it was all fabricy and rhinestones. 

Must be more than one
Re: I know that painting -- Aunt Bea Top of thread Archive
Posted by:
Premie_Spouse ®

02/03/2006, 15:26:13
Author Profile

Alert Forum Admin

This one is in a premie's bedroom and I don't think this person ever lived in NewYork.  I suppose they could have come by it somehow.  Disturbing.  Velvet Elvis is bad enough, but a tubby lard of the universe on velvet, oh, yikes.

Premies aren't so good at following orders
Re: Lost Keys ? What's going on ? -- Jean-Michel Top of thread Archive
Posted by:
JHB ®

02/01/2006, 12:15:27
Author Profile

Alert Forum Admin

We were all ordered to return our magazines and tapes but many of us didn't, even though we were sincere premies, so I don't see why it should be different with the Keys dvds. Even with this reminder many, through wanting to keep the dvd as a souvenir, or through apathy, or through simply not getting around to it, will not return them. Visions should accept this and burn some more. It won't be long before some end up in ex-premie collections and on the internet.

That reminds me - anyone have a copy of a dvd of Rawat teaching the techniques they would like to send me? I'd give that top billing on EPO.

John.

Modified by JHB at Wed, Feb 01, 2006, 12:16:09

holy shit, burns burns burns the ring of fire..emule is waiting
Re: Premies aren't so good at following orders -- JHB Top of thread Archive
Posted by:
toby ®

02/01/2006, 12:40:34
Author Profile

Alert Forum Admin