Premie confirms Rawat's long term affair with Monica
  Archive
Posted by:
JHB ®

01/26/2006, 19:50:22
Author Profile

Alert Forum Admin

During the email correspondence with a premie I refered to below, he/she gave me permission to publish this about the allegation that Maharaji has had a long term affair with Monica Lewis. The bold text is from my email to him/her.

Q: He has had a mistress for many years and his followers are instructed to lie to his wife about time he spends with her.

A: I would have thought that Maharaji having a mistress was his business or do you think gurus are obliged to be celibate and if not celibate, monogamous. I don’t have a moral objection to a person having two or more lovers simultaneously. I’m sure many people would very happy to be in that position. And since being monogamous has never been an aspect of receiving or practicing Knowledge, it is irrelevant as far as that is concerned. As for “lying to his wife”, can you possibly believe that Marolyn would bother to ask some premie “Is Maharaji with his mistress?”. Why would she bother to ask? You know, I know, she knows, game over! I can certainly imagine that Maharaji's staff are instructed not to give out any information of any sort - just say you'll take a message and some one will get back to you.

For your interest, there is a story that Marolyn had an affair in the 80's when Maharaji was spending months away travelling. When Maharaji found out he stopped wearing his wedding ring and started to lead a separate life while remaining at home for the kids. During this time Maharaji met and fell for Monica. Despite this Marolyn wanted Maharaji back as a husband and he relented on the understanding that he would not give up Monica. Marolyn agreed, she would be wife, mother and mistress of the house, and Monica would be Maharaji's traveling companion. Maharaji would have in effect two wives and it is arrangement that suits them all, including the kids. Even if it doesn't suit you.

So, at least everything is out in the open, even if this premie wouldn't leave their name.

John.

Previous Recommend Current page Next

Replies to this message

he distorts in typical premie excuse making style
Re: Premie confirms Rawat's long term affair with Monica -- JHB Top of thread Archive
Posted by:
bill ®

01/27/2006, 00:57:46
Author Profile

Alert Forum Admin

He or she just painted a picture that is false.

Are we supposed to believe this version? Not a chance.

We have the dettmer story. And other stories. Including mine about claudia. His own brothers wife. And I was at raja jis house in Miami when I heard the story right in the room next to Claudia and raja jis bedroom. We are also skipping stories of his mental abuse of Marolyn way before she fell in like with her driver in about 83.

No, we shall ignore all that and buy into this false version that says rawat was fine until SHE CHEATED!!

Blame marolyn. Typical premie excuse making. Then, this guy tries to make us think Marolyn agreed to him having two wives. How well exactly does he know marolyn?

I mean really, I can see Marolyn being glad someone else, a staffer, deals with rawats body issues. But this attempt to blame Marolyn, and make rawat seem like someone who was abused!

It is just false. Who cares if this idiot decides to cop some imagined version of the monica story. I doubt he has been "true"..........to either of those women. Are we supposed to believe rawat is not wandering outside of the boundries of some boundryless monica arrangement?

Who the heck believes rawat will agree to limit his desires? Do we have any evidence of that in any catagory of his life?

Re: Premie confirms Rawat's long term affair with Monica/Re-marriage
Re: Premie confirms Rawat's long term affair with Monica -- JHB Top of thread Archive
Posted by:
Helen ®

01/27/2006, 03:13:45
Author Profile

Alert Forum Admin

Hello everybody,

Why did the guru and Marolyn remarry in the mid-eighties, if Marolyn was so happy with their liberal relationship? That marriage wasn't exactly a secret in the Malibu/LA community. A few premies were invited, not only the X-rated ones.

All the best,

Helen

I didn't know about that
Re: Re: Premie confirms Rawat's long term affair with Monica/Re-marriage -- Helen Top of thread Archive
Posted by:
JHB ®

01/27/2006, 03:41:26
Author Profile

Alert Forum Admin

Helen,

I never heard that story, but by the mid-80s I didn't mix much with other premies except at Rawat events.

Yes, I too doubt that Marolyn is happy with the situation, but she appears to put up with it.

John.

Re: I didn't know about that
Re: I didn't know about that -- JHB Top of thread Archive
Posted by:
toby ®

01/27/2006, 11:36:12
Author Profile

Alert Forum Admin

a re-marriage is an important biographical event. I wonder why it isn't reflected at Wikipedia.

toby

Modified by toby at Fri, Jan 27, 2006, 11:36:31

Re: Re: I didn't know about that -- toby Top of thread Archive
Posted by:
Andries ®

01/27/2006, 12:22:47
Author Profile

Alert Forum Admin

Because it is not verifiable. If there is some documentation on this event then it can be included in Wikipedia. I had heard about the Indian custom of re-marriage, but not related to Rawat. Please note that there are some editors at Wikipedia who use almost any excuse to remove anything remotely critical of Rawat.

Andries

Re: Re: I didn't know about that -- Andries Top of thread Archive
Posted by:
toby ®

01/27/2006, 14:17:06
Author Profile

Alert Forum Admin

i meant that more ironic. I know what's going on. If it is a veryfiable fact and Jossi and Co could easily verify that, they should state that and include it. But of course, these guys are no truthful and upright persons.

toby