EPO Forum Archive page update - Including Forum 8
  Archive
Posted by:
JHB ®

01/25/2006, 16:29:54
Author Profile

Alert Forum Admin

I've updated the forum archive index page on EPO with the two Anyboards incarnations of Forum 7 and the Forum 8 archive.  I've also added a link to the archives in the intro to this forum.

I must apologise to the PRT technical support department who were much more prompt in restoring the F8 archive after Lunar Pages made it available than I was in putting up a link.

When I rejected Rawat as my Master, I spent a few weeks downloading and reading the forum archives, and I think we were only on Forum 3 at the time.  Anyone exiting now who wants to read the whole history of ex-premies chatting would need to take a year's sabbatical.

John.

Related link: Forum Archives

Previous Recommend Current page Next

Replies to this message

Re: EPO Forum Archive page update - Including Forum 8
Re: EPO Forum Archive page update - Including Forum 8 -- JHB Top of thread Archive
Posted by:
Andries ®

01/25/2006, 16:40:10
Author Profile

Alert Forum Admin

Thanks for doing that. What temperature is it now in Latvia? Do people skate outdoors there, like they do in the Netherlands?

Andries

Latvian Weather Update (OT)
Re: Re: EPO Forum Archive page update - Including Forum 8 -- Andries Top of thread Archive
Posted by:
JHB ®

01/25/2006, 16:50:40
Author Profile

Alert Forum Admin

Andries,

It's currently only -6C.  We just had five days of below -20C with the thermometer showing -30C last Friday morning.  It's the coldest I've ever experienced.

Yes, outdoor skating is popular in winter - either on purpose built arenas, or on ponds.  What is funny to see is men sitting in the middle of lakes fishing through holes in the ice!

John.

Re: Latvian Weather Update (OT)
Re: Latvian Weather Update (OT) -- JHB Top of thread Archive
Posted by:
Andries ®

01/27/2006, 13:02:21
Author Profile

Alert Forum Admin

sounds like a dangerous combination: some people make holes in the ice to fish, while others skate.

Unfortunately, no skating here yet. I am suprized by the great difference between e.g. Berlin and Amsterdam: it was about about 20 degrees celsius colder in Berlin and the two cities are not that far apart

Andries